SOS4Love

 SOS4Love



Education frees the intellect, opens the imagination and is the basis of self-esteem. It is the key to prosperity and opens up a world of opportunity, enabling each of us to contribute to a progressive and healthy society. Learning is beneficial for every human being and must be available for all.







After I read and understand "MORE SPACE & LOVE 4SDGS" I have a motto to increase our enthusiasm for learning. Its motto is "creating the great is creating the educated". Yes, because of this motto I feel that the education around me is still minimal, especially in a situation with the Covid-19 pandemic. Many ways have been done so that teaching and learning activities continue to run smoothly, despite its many shortcomings. There is also a lot of assistance that comes, such as free internet quota or study quota. In this way we will help better quality education in the future. I hope that all of us can still inform good people, and that this pandemic will end soon.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Favorite Songs